Wednesday, June 28, 2006

This evening I waited the twilight to replace the sunlight, in order to go out to run. Usually I ran alone, but today I found one path where lots of people are running. It is inspiring to run together with others, and I noticed that I ran faster than usual. I ran 10 laps with that tempo, I reckon it is somewhere in between 2.5 and 3 kilometers. In the future when I run there, I will do the same distance for some time, and then slowly increase it.

Ghana is most wonderful surprise from World Cup for me. Their coach Ratomir Dujković used to be goal keeper in FC Red Star from Belgrade, once upon a time (I guess he is now like a national hero there in Ghana). Congratulations for their excellent play having in mind that this is the first time they take part in World Cup competition, and they managed to go to the second round.

Today is Vidovdan (St. Vitus Day), very important day from the history both for Kosovo battle in 1389 and the beginning and ending of WWI which happened on this day.


online college search