Wednesday, June 14, 2006

This morning I took again piece of chocolate before the run, and it proved to be sweet decision. As in life, in running also there are ups and downs. This time I felt great resistance while I was running, although I ran a good distance. I just need to patiently overcome these obstacles.

Yesterday's match was beautiful. Some brasilian players are nearing football to art and virtuosity. But congratulations to croatian team, it sure was not easy task to play against the world champion, and their self-confidence was very inspiring. Brasil won 1:0, but it could have been easily otherwise. Statistics say that ball possession of croatian team was 48% (50% in the first half) which I think is surprisingly high, given the fact who were they playing against.


online college search