Monday, June 12, 2006

Sunny morning, I was running downhill again - one dog was not happy about it, regarding his barking out loud, but luckily he was on the other side of fence. I guess he was hungry, and that is always problem when you encounter dogs in the street early in the morning. This time I was making bigger steps while running, well, I want to explore my own rhythm. Also it occured to me that it would be good that once a week I try to run longer distance than usual everyday, just to see how it works.

Holland won 1:0, but that goal was our gift to them, very unfortunate mistake of defense. From my angle of view, Argentina played better against Ivory Coast, than Holland against us...I know it is all relative to compare like that, but now we really need victory against Argentina, and that will be most difficult challenge. However, congratulations Holland!


online college search